Monday, June 15, 2009

it's been good.

i haven't blog for so long i dun even know where to start from.

life has been good so far.... starting to convert to my poly/uni days lifestyle except that i don't have to go to school. No need to squeeze in the morning peak hr train, no need to fight the lunch time war in cbd, no need to squeeze in the evening peak hr train. Watch tv in the morning until i'm actually sober and hungry enough to get my ass up...... u know.

So much things has happened this past 2-3 months. some good, some bad, some.... again dunno where to start from. Alot of things are in my mind now. my mind is being segregated into my different stuff and they are all busy fighting for my attention that i can't really concentrate on a single thing n i keep missing out on the finer details of stuff. i need help

truth be told, as confident as i'm, there are quite a few moments where i doubt myself and this whole plan and i dun like that feeling.

i need to find a proper way to translate my thoughts into words which clearly i'm having alot of difficulties now.

1 comment:

zhen said...

hey, it happens... u're just transiting... have faith and keep it going yea? jiayou! :)