Sunday, June 28, 2009

BSOD

Now that the internet has become so essential to pple's life, various kind of applications has popup to compliment pple's life or entertainment purpose. is amazing to see the different kind of sites popping up and the things they offer but this..... i really dunno what it does. no entertainment purposes, no social purposes, no commercial purposes...

Here's what happen. BSOD (blue screen of death) came to visit me while i was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on my comp. and so i decided to tweet abt it and to my surprise, someone actually responded and this is what i got


click on it for a larger view

@mtth3w I think I know what the count on Sesame Street must have felt like now... 5,837 Windows Deaths! http://bit.ly/K7J7o

and then i went on to the application site, http://ryanbrodkin.com/p/WindowsDeath/

here's what i got:
What is @WindowsDeath?

@WindowsDeath is a Twitter bot that @replies to the respective user every time either of the terms "BSOD" or "blue screen" is used on Twitter.


I dun even know why he bothered....... Trying to prove something to Microsoft?

What Russell Peters might says... "nothing...." *wave his hands around his ears* "Nothing...."

No comments: